Wednesday, August 19, 2015

... You are my only life ....















You are my dream in my garden of love,
You give me all the reasons to live another day,
Just like a flower sings in the summer,
Just like the morning dew drops give their blessings,
Please don’t leave me, my darling…
Let our love always shimmer beyond the stars…

Where are those angels fly beyond the endless blue skies?
In the evenings of missing you in the light of fireflies,
I wish I can go back through time and melody of my life…
Whenever sea waves rolling to the shore,
I’ll wait for your love my baby ….. Forever…
Your shadow, your life hold me tight in this love,
My darling, dont leave me….

I am like the wind without a burning candle,
A king without its castle,
In the sound of time would the trees wave without the wind?
Should the music be heard without the sound?
Even a little bird try to fly and finally fall down,
There is a lesson not to give up under the sun,
Things may be blur, but my hope still the same,
To seek for your forgiveness in your purest heart….

As a lover, I walk during night time,
Try to find a meaning for my life,
Whenever dark clouds cover my whole world,
I have seen no one but you,
Your love, that gave me all the reasons to believe,
Darling, don’t leave me, I’d be so lost….

Like the destiny that floating the emptiness in me,
Like the moon watching my lonely tears every night,
Will I be a lonely bird that’s forgotten by trees?
Wherever the wind whisper words of sadness,
And write it down in my forlorn heart…
Whenever you whisper words of love in my ear,
Full of love so precious from your purest heart….

Darling, with you I have never felt fear…
Even though the storm of love wrecked my life,
But in my heart always you inside,
Baby, don’t leave me, because I love you.
Darling, if time can go back elsewhere,
Like a smile during winter snow,
I’d be there all the time with you,
Love and kisses written once more…..

A silence in the ice thats frozen,
Where the soul of dreams deserve more,
Please give me one chance,
Wait for me for just a little longer Darling,
Please don’t leave me between wild roses,
where two butterflies seem to reach their perfection in love…

Whenever the sound of river is a sign that you’ll leave me forever
Rain that falling within a glimpse of light,
Baby, you do know what love is...
Even though the taste of life hiding at the bottom of memories,
Surely, one meaning is belong to one doubt,
Whenever I gave everything to the past,
What should I do, my precious? ,
Flying with butterflies at the early season,
It feels like only one day left,
Please don't leave me my baby,

'Coz you are my only life.

No comments:

Post a Comment