Monday, July 28, 2014

Him..... The best.....

His eyes just dazzle like precious blue jewels, 
His lips so soft petals of rose ... 
His face so radiant like the morning sunrise, 
His face like the full moon, glows  ... 

His kindness is beyond any man's on earth, 
His love so pure and true.. 
His laughter is magical takes all my pain away, 
His embrace so warm and brighten up my day .. 

His heart of gold i  wonder how big it can be, 
His faith and loyalty goes beyond humanity .. 
The beauty of his soul spreads serenity and calmness,  
His virtue and values so noble, stands tall finesse.. 

He brings so much joy and laughter into my world, 
And love and caring in abundance.. 
He has taken away all my fears and insecurities, 
My faith and hope  restored.. 

His presence in my life makes living worthwhile, 
He gives me reasons to dream..
Without him my life will just be a dark black hole, 
He loves me so dear wont let me fall.. 

My life without him i choose not to think, 
He is my life, without him its just darkness.. 
I treasure him my precious than all riches in the world, 
I give him all the keys to my heart.. 

For his love that he gives me, i cannot thank him enough.. 
For his honesty and commitment i cannot be grateful enough..
I want to tell him that he is my angel, sent by god from up above,
And i do cherish him everyday till death do us part...








No comments:

Post a Comment