Monday, August 12, 2019

... the end...



As every summer ends 
And Every sun sets 
Every candle burns out...
Battles fought alone,
I no longer fight
I surrender 
I’m broken 
I’m no longer needed,
my work here is done ...
No tears, no pains, no broken hearts 
I say a'deu 
Lost all my battles 
Unwanted 
No one to miss 
Memory of me will pass like a dark cloud 
A brighter sun will shine tomorrow 
I loved and sold my soul 
My lifeless existence 
you no longer would have to endure 
At last it’s time and my alarm went off
It’s time that I shall say a’deu 
Today it will rain but soon it will be sunny ..
Tomorrow I will be forgotten 
The love , the memories all empty and like a dandelion drifts far away and disappear 
I too shall ... disappear 
It’s time 
To finally say a’deu 
No love no hope to keep me 
breathing any longer 
The pain overwhelms me 
Excruciating 
I no longer seek a hand to to pull me up 
From the deep end I’m drowning 
Let me drown .. It’s time 
Finally 
It’s just another day 
Not a loss , for I was invisible 
Nothing 
I mean nothing 
No love, no hope 
I was dead the moment you said you don’t love me 
It’s time 
It’s time for me to drift away 
Disappear 
You will smile 
Today and tomorrow 
For I never meant a thing 
Smile ... Sun is shining today ! 

 P.S: .... Good bye my love... 


No comments:

Post a Comment