Sunday, November 8, 2015

... new friend, new smiles......




















On a warm summer night, lying sleepless in the dark,
To put down in words, how broken was my heart…
I’ve strummed a silent tune, through the bad fog of emptiness,
I thought about you, through a fading song of loneliness….

When the waves washed my sadness, away to the ocean,
When the sun dried my tears and stole my sad emotions…
When happiness is that’s left, I saw through my door,
You walked in to my world -I couldn’t ask for more….

You walked in to my life, in an unexpected way,
I thank you a lot more times and all these words l’d say…
To see your smile, I’ll turn this world around,
The whole world in an instant, I would indeed fight down….

You are a gift sent from heaven, to bring back my long lost smiles,
You are an angel, with a heart of gold so hard for me to ever find...
You are a candle in the dark, with a flame that shines so bright,
When my days get cold and weary, you filled it with a shimmering light

You are a raindrop in a drought, bringing life back in to my world,
When I need some inspiration, you gave someone for me to turn...
You are a wave in the endless ocean, brings back hope to the shores of my life,
Fill my world with so much laughter, and happiness I've never strived…

You are a diamond so rare to find, for your beauty runs through to your soul,
So precious, I'm glad I met you, for I was beyond control…
You showed me a world, I’ve never seen through my broken heart,
For I hope you will be my friend for my life, and never to fall apart…..

I thank you for being just so kind, caring and wonderful,
My black and white world have suddenly turned so colorful…
Since the day one of your presence, I smiled all day and night,
Im happy as I can ever be, you are such a delight!...


No comments:

Post a Comment