Thursday, March 13, 2014

.... Marry you.....





















A Golden ring, embellished with exquisite diamonds fine, 
On your knee, with the most romantic line, 
While a little boys' choir sing in their angelic voices, 
To the music so soft making delicate sweet noises.
I dont need all this baby, i just want to hear you say....
"Marry Me!"....

Cold hearts and selfish needs, 
Heartless moves and horrible deeds.
Is the world we live,  yet in happiness i believe .. 
To walk hand in hand, to the world of you and me,
I just want to hear you whisper.....
"Marry Me!"......

The man whom i met, when my world was dark and dreary, 
The man who touched my heart with endless love so purely.. 
I dream of a day that we make our happy home, 
To make me feel like its the day that I re-born.. 
No promises i shall need, just your gentle voice say...... 
"Marry Me!"...

No comments:

Post a Comment